Saturday, February 03, 2007

CHA news

It's been a little while but I've been busy keeping up with work and going to CHA!!!



Here's some highlights:



While we were at the booth where Tim Holtz was at, I decided to do something a little different and fun! When Tim came to talk to us, I asked him if he would mind taking a photo. Rather than hand the camera to Deb and stand next to Tim, I handed the camera to Tim and posed with Debbi! Tim was clearly amused and I think enjoyed the change! (For those of you that know the story Nikki Green and I told Deb about CKU, meeting Tim, and Starbucks, I told Tim the story and he thought it was funny, poor Deb. We didn't mean to pick on her for that long! She's such a good sport!)


I hand stuffed a bear! He is SO cute!

I caught up with my friend Ana Cabrera who is working with CK Media! You go girl!

I just love some of the ideas manufacturers come up with to display their product!




Nothing, however, compared to the absolutely awesome display of Elsie Flannigan and her retro kitchen!
What a great time!

No comments: