Sunday, September 23, 2007

Taking a break...

Just to let everyone know, I have taken a break from posting on my blog and other message boards. I have personal reasons for closing down and I intend to remain that way for longer. I choose not to disclose the reason.

I will say that I am enjoying spending time with my family, and I am having a great time creating the newsletter and updating the blog of the Scrappery. I was thrilled to volunteer to work at the Scrappery for the John Reed Crop yesterday. I had such a great time with everyone who attended and there were a lot of new customers that came in to shop. Diane has to place orders cause we sold a lot!

Back to the blogging/message board issue, I don't know when I will go back to posting regularly. Just know I am healthly and not dealing with any illness, neither is anyone in my family. This is personal, and it's something I am choosing to do for me. I will try to continue to check in with peoples blogs, I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks for the understanding,
Brenda

1 comment:

EquineSpirit said...

((HUGS!!)) and enjoy your time off. We all need it once in a while! In fact I do it quite often...LOL!