Sunday, September 09, 2007

Tucking in kids...

I loved tucking my kids into bed. I can't do it too much anymore cause they are teenagers and out past my bedtime.

Last night Casey fell asleep on top of her covers, so I tucked her in. Abby loves Casey and protects her, she used to bark incessantly anytime someone was in Caseys room. Now she just jumps up on Caseys bed and lays beside her, really really close beside her! I was trying to get Casey under the covers (all 5 foot 6 inches of her) and Abby was next to her. SO I put Abby on her chair (its a papason). Two seconds later she was back next to Casey. I put her on her chair again. And again she is snuggling up to Casey. FINE! So here is the result of my late night tucking in...




I had to use my cell phone to take the pictures, you know when you go to get the camera the moments like these are lost.

2 comments:

Jane said...

arhhh how sweet is that - bless

jane xx

Brandi said...

Abigail is such a loser. But she's growing on me. What can I say, all that hair is just adorable. Lopsided little girl.