This is from my blog friend Toners!
The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: * Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions.* They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! * If you can't think of anything, skip it. * You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Brenda
1. Famous Singer/Band: Garth Brooks or Brooks and Dunn
2. 4 letter word: Book
3. Street: Brookwood
4. Color: Blue
5. Gifts/Presents: Balloons
6. Vehicle: Buick
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Bubble Gum
8. Boy Name: (my brothers:)Bob, Bill, Bruce & Bret
9. Girl Name: Belinda (the newspaper misprinted my birth announcement!)
10. Movie Title: Babe
11. Drink: Beer (yuck!)
12. Occupation: Barista
13. Celebrity: Brook Shields
14. Magazine: Better Homes & Garden
15. U.S. City: Brooklyn
16. Pro Sports Teams: Cincinatti Bengals or Boston Red Soxs
17. Fruit: Banana
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Broke down car
19. Something You Throw Away: bacon grease
20. Things You Shout: Bravo!!!
21. Cartoon Character: Bugs Bunny