Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Songs I love right now...

Carrie Underwood-Before he Cheats
Dixie Chicks-Top of the World
Regina Spektor-Fidelity
Trisha Yearwood-Georgia Rain
Anna Nalick-Breathe

There are so many, but these are the ones I like right now. Most are old ones, but that's okay, at least I didn't mention my teenage songs from bands like the Monkees and singers like David Cassidy and his hot little brother Shawn! Wow, talk about being old. The good news is, guys like Sean Connery are old and from my generation (and before) but are still handsome!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

You've got some good ones on there and I can relate to having "old ones" on my list too!

nikki peterson said...

great choices...you know i like all of those!

John,Diane and their family said...

I was supose to marry David Cassidy........

nikki peterson said...

it is easy to do....just go to youtube and find the video then copy the embedded code on the side and post it in your text on your blog....wala!

Bonita Rose said...

great songs.. and thks for your commemt on my blog.. hugs.. and yes, you do have PHOTO BOOTH on your new macbook.. have fun playing.. it's so fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that Carrie Underwood song, too. I had a dream the other day and that song was playing in the background. Guess that shows how much I'm into that song...I'm dreaming about it. ha!