Friday, August 10, 2007

To my friends and family

I recently (finally) got my new phone. Fortunately I pay for the insurance/warranty coverage so it didn't cost me anything, just some time and effort.

I've had issues with my previous phone, and the temporary replacement they gave me to use, now I don't have telephone numbers and addresses. (Well, I do but they are backed up in my OLD PC) Since it's been a while, I thought I'd check in with everyone and get new updated information.

So if you could take a moment (please) and email me with your current phone numbers and addresses, (birthdays too cause I always remember about a week after!), I'll start off fresh again!

Thanks!

P.S. If you need my phone number and/or address, let me know in your email and I'll email the information back to you!

No comments: