Friday, May 04, 2007

I hate it when she's right...

Okay, so she's right, why would I be on her blog if she's not on mine? As for the link, I removed most all of them except friends and family. I have my favorites listed to show me when blogs have updated. So much easier!

Okay, so Jenni is my best friends daughter. But I don't really look at her that way, I just see her as another one of my kids. It was cool they way our friendship started. Debbi (her Mom) and I were becoming close friends at the scrapbook store. Jenni was becoming close friends with Heather at Rancho Cotate High School. I knew about Jenni from talking to Heather, but never knew she was the same Jenni as Debbi's Jenni. Isn't that one of those 6 degrees moments. Only closer than 6 degrees?

Any way, I've known Jenni for about 5 years. I think Jen has a fiery personality. When she wants something, it's a HUGE argument to try to get her to change her mind. Usually we have to compromise! (I blame this on Debbi!) A good thing about Jen is that she would pretty much do anything not to hurt someone. (Again, I blame this on Debbi) Unfortunately, Jen is the one that sometimes gets hurt. The good news? She has a boyfriend that she adores and although I have had (and might have again) issues with the two of them, let's just say I am truly hoping that they find what they are looking for. I think Jen is very strong and capable and as long as that is who she is before she is anyone else, I'm all good!

Now on the the part of Jen I hate (term used with love and affection), do you see this hair?



I LOVE when she lets her hair grow out long, it's so healthy and beautiful! I think the red looks good on her.

Another thing about Jen, I can't believe how much her scrapbooking style has changed. Check out this page she did...


I am so impressed, she did a beautiful job on it. Very clean and elegant! She didn't overdo it with too much stuff, I think she let the picture (Which I took!!!) speak volumes. She is so her mothers daughter! I love both of them very much!

P.S. Your turn...

1 comment:

Debbi said...

AWWwwww.....thats my girl. Fiery is a good way to explain her.